The Congregational Passover Seder 2020 has been cancelled.
Congregational Passover Seder 2020
2nd Night of Passover
Thursday, April 9, 2020
Seder begins at 6:00 p.m. followed by dinner at approximately 7:00 p.m.
Catered by Alforno Restaurant
Hard boiled egg and salt water
Chicken soup with Linda’s Matzoh Balls
OR Vegan Matzoh Ball Soup
Gefilte Fish with two horseradishes: Hot and homemade hotter (mild also available)
Traditional Seder Plates
** Wine – BYOB **
Ceremonial wine and juice will be provided – please bring your own wine for dinner.
Braised brisket served with its pan juices and roasted Brussels sprouts
Breast of empire chicken stuffed with wild mushrooms
NEW VEGAN Option (Must be pre-ordered) Eggplant Rollatini with Wild Mushroom Stuffing
Fried chicken fingers a la Matzo meal (for the children)
Roasted seasonal vegetables
Arugula and mesclun salad with roasted beets
Grilled asparagus and grape tomato salad
Dessert: Linda’s almond macaroons; assorted coffees and teas
Please join us as we come together to celebrate Passover – it’s always a delicious and spiritual experience. To add a personal touch to the celebration, we ask that you to bring your family Seder plate (we’ll provide the ingredients). Rabbi Bellows will begin the service promptly at 6:00 p.m.
- Members: Adults $40; Kids (ages 5-12) $10; under 5 Free
- Non-Members: Adults $50; Kids (ages 5-12) $18; under 5 Free
Please make your reservations and provide payment by Wednesday, April 1st.
- Register via mail with this form, and send payment to P.O. Box 438, Chester, CT 06412; or
- Call the synagogue office (860-526-8920); or
- Email the synagogue, with payment to follow; or
- Register online, and send payment to P.O. Box 438, Chester, CT 06412.