We gather to pray, sing, to celebrate and find comfort and community every week on Shabbat and at our Wednesday minyan. Below you can find descriptions and a schedule of our regular prayer services. For a complete up-to-date schedule, including seasonal changes and special services, please check the calendar.
Erev Shabbat services: 7:30 pm
- We make the transition from the busy workweek to the expansiveness of Shabbat with participatory music and prayer, time for silent reflection, and a sermon or teaching. This service is followed by an Oneg Shabbat reception. To sponsor an Oneg, please contact the CBSRZ office.
- On the third Friday of the month, this service includes the music of our CBSRZ Choir.
First Friday of each Month: 7:00 pm
- On the first Friday of every month, we celebrate Shabbat in an informal setting with children and folks of all ages. Our First Friday service typically includes guitar music, a special prayerbook and a story or skit in lieu of a sermon.
Weekly Holy Scrollers Torah Study, 9:00 am
Second Saturdays Shabbat Morning Service and Dairy/Vegetarian Potluck Kiddush Luncheon, 10:30am
- We celebrate Shabbat in our sunlit sanctuary with prayer, chant and Torah reading. Different lay people chant from Torah each month. This service takes place every month from November through May. To volunteer to chant Torah, contact the office.
Wednesday Morning Minyan, 8:00 am
- Cantor Belinda Brennan leads this intimate service in our Conference Room, looking out at the Meditation Garden. Coffee and kibitzing follows.
Livestreaming our prayer services and other programs allows us to bring you into the circle of our community, even when you are unable to attend services in person. Streamed via YouTube, the livestream can be accessed here.