Sunday, March 11, 2018
Maccabeats Tickets are still available online until Sunday noon and at the door! Also note:
- Due to recent snow storms, our overflow parking is extremely limited. So, please consider carpooling.
- Don’t forget to SPRING FORWARD as Sunday is the beginning of Daylight Saving Time. It would be terrible if you showed up an hour after the concert already started. 🕑🕒
- If you have advance tickets, remind others in your party that may arrive separately to have the last name of the ticket purchaser available for easy checkin at the door.
After last year’s amazing performance by The Maccabeats both they and we immediately agreed they just had to come back, and so they will be returning on Sunday, March 11, 2018, to Music & More in Chester, Connecticut!
The Maccabeats are the premier a cappella group from Brooklyn who are a social media sensation with their inspirational and infectious brand of entertainment. They have entertained and inspired hundreds of audiences around the world, from Alabama to New Zealand and everywhere in between. Using nothing more than the unadulterated human voice, a clean-cut presentation, and a little Jewish humor, this unique group of singers is able to connect with fans of all ages.
- $35 (plus processing fees)
- $30 (plus processing fees) for CBSRZ members, enter promotional code at checkout for access to member-only tickets
- $15 (plus processing fees) for children under 13
- $10 (plus processing fees) for CBSRZ children under 13, enter promotional code at checkout for access to member-only tickets
- $45 (plus processing fees) for Premium Seating Add-On
Tickets available at the door.
Doors open at 3:00 p.m., there will be a reception following the concert and a chance to meet and greet the band.
An extremely limited number of premium seats in the first three rows are available for an additional upgrade of $45 ($80 total) per seat. Premium seating upgrades MUST be purchased and used in combination with a General Admission ticket, a Children’s ticket, or a Series Subscription ticket.
Plan your visit to Music & More with this map of our supporting restaurants and merchants. Some of our local restaurants are offering special discounts to ticket holders.
Originally formed in 2007 as Yeshiva University’s student vocal group, The Maccabeats have recently emerged as both Jewish music and a cappella phenomena, with a large fanbase, more than 20 million views on YouTube, numerous TV appearances, and proven success with four albums, 2010′s Voices From The Heights, 2012′s Out Of The Box, 2014′s One Day More and 2015′s A Maccabeats Hanukkah. Though The Maccabeats aren’t your grandfather’s synagogue choir, their ideology and identity play an important part in what they do. Strongly committed to the philosophy of Torah u-Madda, the integration of traditional and secular wisdom, The Maccabeats perform an eclectic array of Jewish, American, and Israeli songs. Their breakthrough piece, Lecha Dodi, is the epitome of this synthesis, combining some of the most beloved words of Jewish liturgy with Leonard Cohen’s meaningful and melodic Hallelujah.
The Maccabeats’ unique offering has caught the eyes of numerous organizations and inviduals throughout the world. They’ve played sold-out shows to thousands at JCCs, temples, synagogues, shuls, Chabads, Hillels, jazz clubs, festivals, conventions, and theaters across five continents and over thirty states and provinces. They’ve been invited to join reggae superstar Matisyahu and Jewish music superstar Yaakov Shwekey on stage. They’ve been invited to Gracie Mansion by NYC mayor Michael Bloomberg. And they’ve been invited to the White House by US President Barack Obama. Over the course of time, their adventures and opportunities imparted upon The Maccabeats an important lesson: with great a cappella comes great responsibility. It is with much humility and gratitude that the group take up the mission given to them, and share their music with the world.
Sunday, March 11, 2018
55 East Kings Highway
Chester, CT 06412